All the Details below: Registration Fees and Group Discounts
$175 per day or $300 for two day….early bird through March 14
$200 regular (starting March 15th) $350 two day…..
Late (after May 11) +$50
$75 third person rebate
Cost: (includes Keynote, continental breakfast, entrance to all regular conference sessions, and lunch)
|Registration Item||Through March 14th||Starting March 15th||After May 11|
|Monday and Tuesday Registration||$300||350||400|
|Optional: Chaperone Lunch Tickets||15 each|
|Optional: Student Lunch Tickets||$15 each|
Student Participation Information
- YES! Students are welcome to participate as part of the poster sessions, it is done through the online registration.
- A registrant with students may have a parent chaperone (not a teacher or administrator).
- All attending students need to be listed for registration and name tags.
- One teacher per four students.
- There is no additional fee for students, unless cafeteria lunch meal tickets are needed.
- All meals in cafeteria require pre-registration and lunch ticket.
- If students do not want to eat in cafeteria they can bring their own bag lunch.