Share Your KnowledgePresent, Facilitate, or Lead
Vita-Learn and VSLA seek proposals from educators and educational leaders at all career stages and from every corner of Vermont.
Monday May 20 – Focus on Empowered Learning as Educators
Tuesday May 21 – Focus on Empowered Learning for/by Students
We encourage you to bring students to share and showcase their learning in a variety of formats.
All presentation involving students will be scheduled on Tuesday.
50 minute standard length session
- Facilitate a Conversation, Dialogue, Information Exchange
- Standard Presentation by Educator(s)
- Hands on – Standard Session (50 min)
- Standard Presentation primarily lead by students
- Standard Presentation with students included
Exhibit Style Session – Playground or Innovation Lounge
All day/ Half Day/ 2 hour slots available
- Empowered Educator – How to Demo
- Empowered Educator -Poster or Project Showcase
- Empowered Student – Lead How to Demo
- Empowered Student – Lead Poster or Project Showcase
- Empowered Educator – Hands on for Audience
- Empowered Student – Lead Hands on for Audience
- Playground / Innovation Lounge Facilitator
- Mini Hands on 15 – 20 minutes (informal) 2 or 3 in an hour
- Mini IGNITE Talks (5 minutes – 15 minutes) Students
- Mini IGNITE Talks (5 min – 15 min) Educator
- Hands on Double Session Deeper Dive
- Special Event (help organize a special event at Dynamic Landscape)
Proposal Review Round 1: February 15, 2019
Proposal Review Round 2: March 1, 2019
- Use the form to submit your proposal. Please do not email proposals.
- Workshop title and description are key to attracting people to your session.
- If you would like to submit more than one proposal they must be separate submissions.
- We recommend that you write your proposal in a doc first, proof it, then copy it into the Google Form.
- *VITA-Learn and VSLA reserve the right to edit your write ups.
- Presenters receive one complimentary admission per workshop for the day of the presentation. Co-presenters must register as regular attendees.
- There must be 1 registered adult accompanying every 4 students.
- Student lunch options include the Champlain College cafeteria ($15) or on your own.
- There is no additional registration fee for students.
How do we created Empowered Learning for ALL? Topics for your consideration include:
Equity & Diversity
ISTE/AASL Standards Related Implementation
Augmented and Virtual Reality
Technology and Family Engagement
Creativity and Communication in Classrooms
Innovative and Empowered Learners
Programming and Robotics preK-12
Games and Simulations
Speaking and Listening
Digital Citizenship Curriculum, Clubs, etc.
Multicultural Reading/Reading Promotion
Special Populations/Assistive and Adaptive Technologies/UDL
Chromebooks and Google Tools
Distance, Online and Blended Learning